Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wishful Thinking


Well, I'd planned on having a finished quilt to show today, but time was against me. I've done so many mini quilts lately that I've forgotten how many hours I have to budget to finish a lap quilt...especially one with hand stitching on it. This sneak peek will have to suffice for now.

I'm hoping to have this one finished by tomorrow evening, though considering that we'll be spending most of the next day at Disneyland with the girls, that may just be more wishful thinking on my part...

Hope you all had a wonderful start to your week!

1 comment:

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...