Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's Get Aquainted Blog Hop



Beth of Plum and June has put together a wonderful blog hop for this summer which is kicking off next week. The hop is called Let's Get Aquainted, and it's an opportunity for you to get to know quilters who have started blogging in the last year. I am thrilled to be one of the stops on the tour!

Each blogger will give you a little background about themselves, answering some questions and showing off a few favorite projects. They will also be presenting a new project, possibly with an accompanying tutorial. The project theme is novelty prints, and with so many great modern versions out there right now, I can't wait to see all the great ideas!

The schedule is still being tinkered with right now, but I'll post the dates for each blogger as soon as they're finalized. I can tell you that I'm scheduled to present on Tuesday, May 29th, so be sure to drop by on that day. I'm looking forward to sharing with you a little bit more about myself, as well as showing you the project I've been planning for the hop.

It's going to be a great summer!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Glad to be participating along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were ready for such an awesome event. I still will enjoying hopping with everyone meeting new bloggers and seeing all of the wonderful projects. Maybe next time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to your date! I have joined in too and my date is 14th August - hopefully enough time for me to get some ideas and put a little tutorial together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! Looking forward to your day! Sounds like it is going to be a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...