Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pillow Party



It's been a busy week, though not entirely busy because of sewing progress. I'm hoping to finish up the rest of the party favors for my oldest daughter's Alice in Wonderland birthday party this weekend. The little pillows are all finished; I just need to whip out a few more sets of felt characters. I'm still loving Kate Spain's Good Fortune line; it really does seem like Wonderland with an Asian flair.



Hope you're having a wonderful week. Linking up to Work in Progress Wednesday!

2 comments:

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...