Wednesday, August 14, 2013

S'more Love Pillow


When my mom asked if I could make her a little pillow that she could use on long drives in the car, I brought her a stack of charm square packs. It only took her a minute to settle on Eric and Julie Comstock's darling new S'more Love fabric. I am constantly amazed by the collections released by this talented couple. Every one of their lines has at least one print that I have to buy in yardage. In this case, it's those fabulous little owls which I love best in orange and brown (you can see them here), though I may have to add a few more prints to that list before I'm done. The colors in this line are right up my alley -- that grass green and rusty orange build a perfect bridge from summer to fall.


A little patchwork, a little Kona Grass, and presto: a happy little pillow.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Those cars are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky mom! This is so cute. Yes, those owls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveable pillow! Keep giving us s'more like this ! ;)

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, it is the wood grain that gets my attention. In my head that knot in the wood is where the owls live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and perfect prints for a car pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...