Thursday, November 1, 2012

November at Last


November has always been one of my favorite months of the year, probably because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the cooler weather, the fall decorations, the great food, and the knowledge that Christmas is just around the corner. It just doesn't get any better than this for me.

October was a month with plenty of variety -- a bag, two pillows, quilts in all sizes. It was great to make progress on my to-do list and wonderful to even have a project featured in the latest Fat Quarterly Issue. My biggest finish was definitely my Vintage Holiday quilt. Thanks so much to all of you who sewed along with me over the past few months!

There are plenty of projects in the works for November. More quilts, more pillows, and that notorious Weekender Bag. I'd better get sewing...

Linking up to Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.

10 comments:

  1. Lots of lovelies! I think the QAL counts as a monster finish for October!

    Just love that window panes pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work as usual! I just love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi! You always get so much done! Beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mosaic, my favourite month is December.. probably because in one go it is my birthday and Xmas..

    ReplyDelete
  5. great projects, Heidi. You had a wonderfully productive month. I love November, too. Two of my kids were born in November, and I really like Thanksgiving, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your projects in your mosaic, but your bag has really stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Heidi, you always make the loveliest things, another beautiful month of makes, i think the windowpanes pillow (cushion) is my favourite. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is some productivity! I think the Turtle Cove pillow is my favourite, I never can resist a texty print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been making such fun stuff! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...