|My Scrappy Stash Quilt Top -- more details here|
Fifty days into the 100 Day Hustle, and my lists look like this:
5. Modern She Made Swap Project: PLANNING STAGE
6. Play quilt for my nieces: PLANNING STAGE
7. Diaper bag for my sister: IN PROGRESS
8. Camera bag for my brother-in-law: NO PROGRESS
10. Weekender Bag: IN PROGRESS
11. Blog Updates: IN PROGRESS
WOULD LIKE TO DO
2. Pillows for the family room: IN PROGRESS
5. Finish new quilt for Bunny's bed: IN PROGRESS
I'd love to have more finished since my last post on this, but I keep telling myself that it's not too shabby really. I just keep plodding along, one project at a time, and it's amazing what you can get done if you just keep at it. My scrappy quilt was bound and washed last night, and I've been working on my Weekender this evening. I was at the "just shoot me if I have to cut out one more piece of interfacing" stage earlier today, but now that I'm actually sewing, it's a little more fun. Can't wait to share my bag and my finished scrappy quilt -- and even the extra scrappy pillow I added at the last minute -- with you all next week.
Miss Bear came down with a case of stomach flu this morning . . . life is never boring around here. Now that I've just gotten her and little Mouse to sleep, I'm off to curl up with my husband and an old movie (anyone else love Gene Tierney & Dana Andrews in Laura?) and store up my energy for whatever excitement tomorrow will bring.
Linking up with Kelsey and the 100 Day Hustle.