Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vintage Holiday QAL Week 2: Blocks 3 & 4


Thanks to all of you who encouraged me last week through my lack of sewing time. Thanks to my sweet husband, I was able to spend a few hours with my sewing machine this afternoon -- heaven! Not only did I finish this week's QAL blocks, but I also got started on another project which I hope to show you later this week. But for now, here are the stars of the hour...

Block 3
Block 4

 I just can't tell you how much I enjoy putting these blocks together. So simple yet so fun. And the variety in our flickr group is fantastic -- everyone is turning out great stuff. Some of you incredible people are even doing more than one quilt at the same time! Be sure to stop by and check out the awesomeness...


Here are all my blocks together. I can't wait to add more!

Linking up to the Let's Get Acquainted Monday Link Up.

14 comments:

  1. These look great! I didn't realize that each "ball" was pieced differently. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I am loving all of your blocks! I love how each one is different. It's going to be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it in the FMF - it will be great when it is all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay - glad you got some sewing time! Your blocks are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so beautiful. I am really loving the vintage Holiday look! Glad you got some sewing time - hopefully, I'll get the same and be able to start the QAL soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I followed you and I just started a blog, it's dutch. But you could use translate of course. Following would mean alot to me! (I have a blog hop atm)
    http://likearolemodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks look great! It really is fun to see all the different ornaments people are turning out in this QAL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely blocks, Heidi! I have to get moving on mine, hopefully one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look fantastic, Heidi, I love the fabrics you're using! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blocks are wonderful! Love the vintage feel of them! I bought fabric for the QAL, just need to get going on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such pretty blocks! i'm having so much fun with this qal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them! Can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...