Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Little Pouch Hop

It suddenly dawned on me this morning that Christmas is exactly two months from tomorrow. Hard to believe, I know. I have a to-do list that I've been working on -- more on that tomorrow -- and I'm starting to add a few more items to it now that I have Christmas presents on the brain. When Elaine asked me to contribute a post for the Happy Little Pouch Hop, I figured that this was a great way to get started on a pouch or two for holiday gifting.

Pouches are such a great quick finish. There are so many different variations out there, and all of them are wonderful for last minute gifts. Emily and Elaine have put together a great list of bloggers who will be sharing tutorials, pattern reviews, and plenty of eye candy. Take a look...

Emily from Mommy's Naptime
Elaine from Dashasel Sews
Courtney from Mon Petit Lyons
Lucy from Charm About You
Hollie from Undercover Crafter
Katie from Katie's Korner
Lindsay from Lindsay Sews
Michelle from I Like Orange
Sara from Sew Sweetness
Holly from Bijou Lovely
Heidi from Fabric Mutt
Elizabeth from Don't Call Me Betsy
Emily from Mle BB
Shruti from 13 Woodhouse Road
Beth of Plum and June
Kaelin from The Plaid Scottie

You'll definitely want to get in on the fun and make a pouch (or two) of your own, because of course there are prizes involved here, awarded each weekend of the hop. Be sure to join the Flickr group!

Prizes have generously been donated by:




WhileBabyNaps


I'm looking forward to some happy pouch making next month. Won't you join us?

7 comments:

  1. Ooo sounds like fun! I love making pouches, so quick and satisfying! Will give all the links a read tonight when my toddler is asleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be SO. MUCH. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making pouches!!! This looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to this hop...love making pouches as gifts and to give gifts in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this blog hop! :) Pouches are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! I love making pouches.
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...