Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy


When Jennifer first posted about her Scrappy Stash QAL, I knew I would be joining her. I've had scraps piling up for a while now, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. I absolutely love log cabins, and these are so fun to make -- a wonderful way to relax in the evenings.


Today is the first rainy day we've had in what seems like forever. The girls and I just spent a few minutes standing in the front doorway, breathing in that familiar smell of wet leaves. I'm so happy that fall has finally arrived.

What are you happy about today?

14 comments:

  1. It's raining here too...I am in so cal :) we get so little rain I love these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm happy about getting way ahead on this QAL, and getting ready to start sewing up a scrappy tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty blocks! I like making log cabin blocks, too. I can hardly wait for a good rainstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, it is the first rain in FOREVER! I am also in So Cal, and today I am happy about this rain!Pretty blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain here too (and cold!)! Not feeling like Spring at all.

    Beautiful scrappy blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks Heidi. I am making more as we speak! Enjoy the rain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to spend a few days with my sister sewing, laughing and chatting. Nice blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm working on the same thing! Yours look great - I think I like your stash better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was working on my log cabin blocks for the QAL as well, but got an awful headache so i laid down for awhile instead. I did get four of them done though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These blocks are gorgeous! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to resist that QAL, but those log cabins are so addictive! Once I started, I couldn't stop!

    Yours are beautiful! I love every piece of fabric in them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous blocks! Happy today for a rainy, quiet day at home that was very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...