Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Mail


I am thrilled -- thrilled, I tell you! -- with the package that showed up in my mailbox yesterday. My Modernista Swap partner put together a gift for me that I just adore. Look at all this loveliness!


Not only did she make me a beautiful, reversible cover that perfectly fits my machine, she also included a fabric basket...


...a pincushion...


...and a set of adorable fat eighths of Japanese fabric and twill tape! All the fabrics she used for the project are prints and colors that I love. She even included some Melody Miller, always a favorite with me.


I just couldn't be happier. Thanks, partner.

6 comments:

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...