Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trinket Case Tutorial

The Trinket Case Tutorial by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt for Fat Quarter Shop

So many of you asked me to write a tutorial for the Trinket Case that I made earlier this year. Well, today's the day, friends! I'm sharing the tutorial over on the Fat Quarter Shop blog right here. This is actually the first in a series of tutorial posts I'll be doing for them over the next few months called Sew Illustrated. You all know how much I love a fun patchwork project, and with the holidays approaching quickly, it's always good to have a few extra handmade gifts ready to go. 

If you make one of these, please share pictures on Instagram. You can tag us @fabricmutt and @fatquartershop -- and be sure to add the hashtag #trinketcase. I can't wait to see what you make!

7 comments:

  1. I remember when you posted that, and I remember the comments because I would come back and read them religiously, hoping for updates :D This project is totally adorable, and I'm so pleased you made the tutorial - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. This is a great and timely project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think I'll make one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute - i love the boxed corners on it! Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tutorial, can I ask why you have decided to call the series Sew Illustrated?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Is there a way to print this tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning and a wonderful idea to make a case with quilting technique. It not only looks beautiful but also quite practical to carry around.

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...