Monday, June 22, 2015

Busy Girl Sews: Quilty Habit


AMH Mini Quilt by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt

Back in 2012, I was partnered up with Jess of Quilty Habit for the Modernista Swap, and it was the start of a beautiful friendship. She was (and still is) crazy about all things Anna Maria Horner, so I made her the mini quilt and basket you see above, featuring AMH prints and a block from Elizabeth Hartman's Modern Patchwork book. It was hard to let go of my Perspective quilt, but thankfully Jess lets me get a peek at it on Instagram once in a while when she shares a shot of all the cute mini quilts on her sewing room wall! She is such a talented quilter, and her enthusiasm is always an inspiration to me. Today you must head over to her blog to see the Flutter quilt she made, which was inspired by a beautiful Design Seeds color board. I love this little butterfly baby quilt, and Jess's version couldn't be sweeter. Go take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you have another AMH fan that is totally crushing on this mini! I can see why you had a hard time letting it go!

    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mini quilt! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...