Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Busy Girl Sews: Plum & June


While I am spending my first night in our new home in Texas, my dear friend Beth from Plum & June is carrying on the Busy Girl Sews book tour this week. Beth and I have known each other since we both started blogging, and I was so happy to have her be a part of my book. She created the Advice for New Bloggers Blog Hop, which has helped so many new sewing bloggers over the past few years including me. She also recently co-wrote The Modern Medallion Workbook with Janice Zeller Ryan, an inspiring book full of beautiful medallion quilt patterns. Stop by her blog to see Beth's start on a Dotty Hexagon Pillow using stunning little scraps of Liberty fabric!

7 comments:

  1. Hope to hear more about your new home soon. Off now to check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first night in your new home - that is so exciting! I love your Dotty Hexagon Pillow (Beth's will look beautiful in Liberty fabrics). I have only just ventured into the world of hexagons and I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to TX, from Arlington Tx . congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to TX, from Arlington Tx . congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to TX, from Arlington Tx . congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Texas! I hope you enjoy your new home and make many, many memories. From Centerville, TX. Formerly from Humble and Fairfield, TX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just purchased your Sew Organized book at the Maine Quilt Show :) Do you have any others out, yet?

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...