Sunday, May 3, 2015

Busy Girl Sews: Why Not Sew?


My prototype for the Nine Patch Pocket Pillow from Sew Organized for the Busy Girl was made a little over two years ago when I sewed up a last minute gift for a friend's daughter. You'll find three variations on the project in my book: the Deluxe Pincushion, the First Aid Station, and the Book Nook. I love that these projects are all based on the same pattern yet are so completely different from each other!

This week you can visit my dear friend Erin at Why Not Sew? to see her adorable version of the Book Nook. Erin specializes in some of the sweetest patchwork you'll find in the quilting community, and she has been an incredible blessing to me over the years with her sweet words of encouragement from one busy mom to another. She has a book of her own coming out later this year, and I can't wait to get a copy. Be sure to drop by and see the darling project she made for her girls!

Congrats to go_design & EmileeHope, my winners from last week's giveaway. I've emailed you both and look forward to getting some fabric in the mail to you tomorrow!

Have a wonderful week, my friends!

2 comments:

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...