Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Snapshots

It's a busy week here...lots of sewing and non-sewing activity going on. For instance...

hexagons for a Denyse Schmidt mini quilt

low volume lovey quilt for Mouse

more alterations


my new favorite magazine

a picture of me by Bunny

Girl Friday Sews is in full swing with more great posts. Kristy shared a darling pencil pouch yesterday, and Becca has a fabulous tutorial for a traveling zipper tote that will be posted later today (she's got a flu bug on the loose at her house, but she's promised to have that post ready for you this afternoon -- what a trooper!). Be sure to stop by both of their blogs for a look if you haven't already. I have to tell you that I'm loving my new desk blotter, and I can't wait to see what else I'll be making by the end of this blog hop!

Meanwhile, we'll be having a grand total of fifteen people at the dinner table this evening -- including six guests under the age of seven -- so I have a few things to do...

Linking up to WIP Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Love the Denyse Schmidt mini quilt hexies. I managed to pick up some of her "Australia only" fabric recently. Would you like some scraps for your quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I will have to look for that magazine. I started more hexies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny captured your likeness perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mollie Makes is a favorite of mine, too!! Love your hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Denyse Schmidt mini quilt hexies..love all the designs..





    Thanks for sharing nice info
    OCM Suiting - textile manufacturer - suit fabric - woolen fabric

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...