Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tutorial Correction


My deepest apologies to those of you who attempted making the Pixie Cup this weekend and were confused by the results. A helpful reader pointed out the problem to me today, and yes, there is quite a difference between 19" (which I typed by mistake) and 13". When I do the math for a new tutorial, I usually have an index card full of scribbled notes and numbers, and every once in a while, I mix something up as I'm writing out the instructions for the project. Usually I'm able to catch it before it gets published on the blog, but this time it got past me. So sorry. Everything should be in order now, but don't hesitate to ask if you ever have questions.

Thanks, friends!

7 comments:

  1. Better too long than too short! Al least the length of the over cut can be used for something else right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, heidi :0) just human... greetings from denmark Ulrike :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heidi, it's in my to do list, I haven't yet found time to make them!
    Myrto

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so generous to even make tutorials ~ a little mistake now and then is no big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I guess I didn't read closely enough to even notice when I made mine! The only difference between mine and yours is that yours look much more professional but I think the recipient will enjoy it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the quick correction! I haven't gotten around to trying these yet, but they're on my list! I really appreciate awesome folks like you who post tutorials so us beginners can make neat things without tearing our hear out! God bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sandi, that it was better to be too long than too short! (I just thought you gave us some leeway in case our circle base was bigger!)
    I LOVE these little pixie cups!! Thanks so much for the tutorial.
    Susie (SusiesSunroom)

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...