Friday, May 16, 2014
Tutorial Update & a Winner
First off, congrats to Janet who won the Giveaway Day prize from Fabricworm! I've sent you an email, Janet! Thanks to everyone else who stopped by this week. I hope to see you here again!
Second, since several of you mentioned that you'd like to make a few of your own, I thought I'd save you the time crunching numbers and give you the measurements I used to enlarge my Key Pouch Tutorial to the right size for a child's pair of glasses. Here they are:
Glasses Pouch Materials
(2) 4 x 7 1/2" rectangles for zipper pouch exterior
(2) 4 x 7 1/2" rectangles for zipper pouch lining
(1) 4 x 5 1/2" rectangle for front pocket
(1) 4 x 7 1/2" rectangle for second pocket
(1) 4 x 9 1/2" rectangle for third pocket
(1) 4 x 11 1/2" rectangle for back pocket
Even though there are more pockets on the front, you can follow the same assembly instructions from the original tutorial, and it should all work out okay. Let me know if you have any questions. If you make one, be sure to share the photo with me by email or tag it #glassespouch and tag me @fabricmutt on Instagram.
Happy weekend, my friends!