Monday, January 27, 2020

Tilda Club USA is Taking New Members!

Tilda Club USA Project: Ombre Mini Folio by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt

For several months now, I've been designing patterns for the Tilda Club USA subscription box put out by my dear friend Julie of The Intrepid Thread. It's been a fun challenge for me to create something small and simple that people can enjoying making every month just for fun. And yes, getting my hands on these gorgeous Tilda prints has been pretty wonderful too!

Tilda Club USA Project: Pocket Pincushion by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt

Julie opens up the club membership three times a year for new people, and today is one of those days! Monthly members get...
  • a box of 6 Tilda fat quarters with matching notions and goodies
  • a digital Block of the Month pattern
  • digital patterns for small projects (many of which are designed by me!)
  • surprise projects here and there
  • a members-only forum and Facebook group
  • weekly live Q&A chat sessions
It's a pretty good deal and a nice way to make connections with other people who love to sew. I especially love that she's now offering an inexpensive digital membership option, so if you're already overflowing with fabric and don't need the monthly box, you can still access all the other perks of the club.

Tilda Club USA Project: Pocket Pincushion by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt

If you're interested in joining, just click here to see all the options. Membership closes on Thursday, so hurry on over!

2 comments:

  1. I love Tilda fabric! And your little sewing pillow is too cute! It's a shame a lot of quilt-y things are done through FaceBook. I'm not a member and have no plans to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not on Facebook either, Marianne, but the members-only forum is on a different site and is the same sort of thing. I've visited it, and it's a wonderfully friendly, supportive group!

      Delete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...