For several months now, I've been designing patterns for the Tilda Club USA subscription box put out by my dear friend Julie of The Intrepid Thread. It's been a fun challenge for me to create something small and simple that people can enjoying making every month just for fun. And yes, getting my hands on these gorgeous Tilda prints has been pretty wonderful too!
Julie opens up the club membership three times a year for new people, and today is one of those days! Monthly members get...
- a box of 6 Tilda fat quarters with matching notions and goodies
- a digital Block of the Month pattern
- digital patterns for small projects (many of which are designed by me!)
- surprise projects here and there
- a members-only forum and Facebook group
- weekly live Q&A chat sessions
If you're interested in joining, just click here to see all the options. Membership closes on Thursday, so hurry on over!