Tuesday, April 23, 2019

New Patterns & Early Book Sales!

Motel Key Pillow Pattern by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt available through Lucky Spool

Big news today, friends!! I am so thrilled to announce the launch of my first PDF patterns for sale: The Soda Pop Shop Quilt and The Motel Key Pillow.

Soda Pop Shop Quilt Pattern by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt available through Lucky Spool

You've already gotten several peeks at my Soda Pop Shop Quilt on previous blog posts. I love this quilt so much!

Motel Key Pillow Pattern by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt available through Lucky Spool

The Motel Key Pillow is a special pattern that I wrote to go along with the release of my new book, Patchwork USA. I designed these blocks to look like retro motel key rings with a key attached. This little pillow is sitting on my guest room bed as we speak, and it goes perfectly with the vintage travel theme I have in that room. I think this block would be just as darling on a pouch or in a quilt, and it's absolutely perfect for fussy cutting!

Both of these patterns are beginner friendly, requiring only traditional piecing skills, and they have lots of illustrations to walk you confidently through the instructions. After getting so many requests for the Soda Pop Shop Quilt pattern, I was searching for a way to make the patterns available to you as quickly as possible, and my amazing editor Susanne came to the rescue. You can now purchase them on the Lucky Spool website at this link

But wait, there's even bigger news!


Lucky Spool, C&T Publishing, and Martingale have all declared April 21-27 to be National Craft Book Week, a celebration of craft books and the wonderful people who create them for us. There are going to be special promotions all week from these publishers.

Patchwork USA by Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt available through Lucky Spool

Today is my special day at the Lucky Spool website because they're not only selling my patterns at a  20% discount, but they're also selling a limited number of advance copies of Patchwork USA while supplies last at a 20% discount today too if you use the code NEW20. That means you can get your copy of my book before it's available anywhere else! AND everyone who buys a copy today gets entered into a drawing for a $100 gasoline gift card, a fun way to play along with my book's road trip theme. Is that amazing or what?!

Remember, the discount is for today only, so hurry over there if you're interested. I couldn't be happier to share these patterns and my book with all of you, and I can hardly wait to start seeing your projects popping up on social media. I hope that they bring you all kinds of joy!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new and cute patterns, Heidi! Thank you so much for these lovely designs! Congrats on your new book - so wonderful! I came into the exciting world of quilting shortly after your first book launched - how time flies. So excited and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got your book ordered (from Amazon) and I'm waiting patiently (sort of). Love the pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute new patterns!! And congrats on the news of a new book! Can't wait to see it! (Sorry I'm so late on replying to your post: I was out of town the week you wrote this and didn't have internet.) Have a great week!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...