Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Shannon at luvinthemommyhood has a fun little link-up going on right now. We fill in the blanks on a string of sentences, post it on our blogs, and share the link at her original post. If you'd like to play along, you can find it here. Ready? Set? Here we go...
* i'm longing to make "a new purse" right now.
* i want to try "sewing" with some "Chicopee corduroy"
* i wish i could sew with "Little Folks voile" fabric.
* i dream of making "a dress for myself".
* i keep track of my ideas by "writing them in spiral notebooks".
* i'm inspired by "other bloggers".
* i would love to meet "all of you" in person.
* my favorite fiber is "linen".
* i like to sew with "cotton and linen".
* my favorite color is "blue".
* i rock at "fabric selection".
* i would like to learn how to make "clothes for me and my girls".
* i like to listen to "music" while i "sew".
* i bring my "books" everywhere.
* my favorite thing to "sew" is "mini quilts".
* my crafting space is "happy chaos".
* if i had my own crafting room it would be "full of vintage and retro decor".
* i sew with "a Brother".
* i like to "look at" "new fabric lines".
* i can never get enough "craft books".
* i adore "sewing".
* i also enjoy "baking" and "reading".
* i like to fill my shelves with "fabric and books".
* i create the best when i'm "working by myself".
* i am currently excited for "Tsuru by Rashida Coleman-Hale, Noteworthy by Sweetwater, and Posy by Aneela Hoey".
* right now i am "working on an English paper piecing block".
* i love to watch "Jane Austen movies" while creating.
* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is "playing with fabric selection and design".
* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is "Third Day".
Happy Thursday, everyone!