Friday, July 20, 2012

Polaroid Swap


When I heard that Debbie was starting a Polaroid Swap, I just had to get on board. I've seen several Polaroid block quilts online, and they always look so cute. Because things are a little busy right now, I only signed up to swap ten blocks, but I decided to make two of each block -- one to swap and one to keep. All of my fussy cut squares are leftover scraps from various Lizzy House collections. Her clever little prints are just perfect for these tiny blocks. Forgive the indoor pictures on this post, by the way, but the wind would have blown all my little blocks into the next county if I had tried taking them outside...


The blocks I get back from the swap will be used for a separate project, while my own versions are going together to make a mini quilt. I still had a few extra squares to finish framing this evening while I was playing around with the layout. This is going to be fun!


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Lizzy House is SO perfect - oohh, I hope that I get some of yours in the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those DO make perfect polaroids! Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are fab need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Castle Peeps is wonderful this way. Looks like you have a photo of King Friday (from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood)

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...